- 100-watt Combo Amp with a Custom 12-inch Speaker Make It Perfect for Stage and Practice
- Features Five Unique Amp Characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown and Acoustic
- 55 Customisable Effects with the Free Boss Tone Studio Editor Software
- Store Up to 15 Different Effects on Board, Ready to Be Called Upon When Needed
- Dedicated Gain, EQ, Presence, and Effects Controls for Quick Adjustments to The Amps Sound
- Four Memory Banks for Storing and Recalling All Your Amp and Effect Settings
- Power Control for Achieving Cranked-Amp Tone and Dynamic Response at Low Volumes
- Built-in Tilt Stand for Optimal Monitoring and Sound Projection
With 100 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Katana-100 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-100 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
Katana Version 2: Expanded Effects, More Tone Settings, and Increased Performance Versatility
Available starting in October 2017, the feature-packed Katana Version 2 update adds many user-requested additions and enhancements to the Katana stage amp lineup. New SDE-3000 delay, Phaser 90E, and Flanger 117E effects bring the total number to 58, and the Tone Setting memories have been doubled for even greater versatility while performing. The update also includes newly added channel and global EQs for refined tone-shaping, powerful Cabinet Resonance and Air Feel direct out functions derived from the Waza amp series, and many other great features.