The Graded Piano Player series is ideal for anyone seeking well-crafted arrangements of tunes they love – for leisure, exams and to use as fun and technical repertoire between grades.
This first volume in The Graded Piano Player series offers popular repertoire for pianists at Grades 1-2 and is filled with classic tunes and songs from Disney, TV and film, jazz, pop and musical theatre.
Each piece in this collection has been rigorously researched, edited and fingered by top educationalists and meticulously arranged to progress in line with the ABRSM and Trinity graded Piano examinations.
- I Wanna Be Like You (The Jungle Book)
- Memory (Cats)
- Summertime (The Lion King)
- Sunny Afternoon (The Lion King)
- Can You Feel The Love Tonight? (The Lion King)
- All I Want (Kodaline)
- Close Every Door (Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat)
- Where Is Love (Oliver!)
- Auld Lang Syne
- Deep River (trad.)
- Hakuna Matata (The Lion King)