A high quality violin rosin suppied in a cloth and protective metal tin. Suitable for all players; medium size.
In 1876, Dr. Hider – a Swiss chemist and violinist working in London – became frustrated with the lack of decent rosins available. Subsequently, combining his knowledge of chemistry and music, he decided to develop his own. So Hidersine Rosin was born.
On the Shropshire/Welsh Borders, the Hidersine Company still manufacture the full range of Hidersine Rosin to the same exacting standards and specific recipe Dr. Hider specified over 130 years ago.